Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

mangos and papaya for breakfast


if you are like me and rejoice when you discover a healthy food that the kids love, let me tell you about mangos!  my boys LOVE mangos.  mangos are not only sweet and yummy, they are packed with vitamins and anti-oxidant goodness! 

i grew up eating mangos for breakfast, dessert, and for snacks.  my mom introduced my boys to mangos as soon as they started eating solids and my boys consider it one of their favorite fruits!  if i could grow mango trees in my backyard i would!

 i found this great website all about mangos - history, health benefits, facts, myths, and yummy recipes!

i have yet to turn my boys into papayas.  i like them because they remind me so much of my childhood.  papayas are not as sweet as mangos but like mangos, they are rich sources of anti-oxidant nutrients and the best for your digestive health among many other health benefits.  check out these wonderful and interesting facts about papayas.

No comments:

Post a Comment